Sample & Single Use Capsule/ Tablet/Gel Cap Pouch Packaging
With our well-experienced staff and a full complement of advanced machinery, at American FlexPack, Inc., we provide custom pouch packaging that covers nearly every industry and media. This includes sample and single use packaging for capsules, tablets, gels, and gel caps. Whether your company is working on initial product concepts, packaging individual prototypes, or providing full scale market sampling, our services provide complete coverage. The experts at American FlexPack will help insure that your product has the most successful launch possible, assisting by providing the best design and presentation available on the market.
Our sample and single use pouches provide a full range of packing options. Daily dose packaging is available including packages that contain multiple varieties of pills. Pouches from American FlexPack can be custom designed to hold from 1 to 10 capsules of the same or different supplements. These pouches can be fabricated in a wide variety of dimensions to accommodate nearly any type of capsule, tablet, or gel cap. We provide pouches that vary in width from 2” to 8.5” and in length from 2” to 12”. These packages can provide important assistance for those who need to ingest multiple pills on a daily basis, providing accurate dosages in the most convenient packaging possible. Customers from the cosmeceutical, pharmaceutical, and neutraceutical industries count on our low-tooling operations for efficiently produced, attractive, and convenient packaging.
Our design team can offer full assistance in marketing and package design. We begin most projects with a full concept consultation. When our customer is ready for production, we offer advanced equipment with thirty production lines capable of producing a total of 5 million pouches per day.
Quality is ensured by a number of processes, including inspection that covers fill accuracy, weight checks, product retains, in and out micro testing, and stability testing. Our work strictly adheres to all industry guidelines, including the FDA’s CGMP standards. We also offer some of the most competitive lead times in the industry without ever compromising quality, with many projects completed in their entirety within just two weeks.
To find out more about our sample and single use pouches for capsules, tablets, and gel caps, please contact us directly.
Sample & Single Use Capsule/ Tablet/Gel Cap Pouch Packaging Specifications
From your initial product concept stage, to package prototyping and market sampling—we can help you target a successful product launch. We can provide ideas for your product presentation and packaging to add features. Or we can improve per-unit costs with recommendations for more efficient production based on package design options.
On the marketing front, our experience in the consumer and industrial sides can add valuable strategies to your competitive arsenal. In addition, we have extensive niche market expertise in packaging segments ranging from insect repellents, to self-tanning lotions, to automotive dashboard wipes.Start now to review your project, in confidence, with:
- A consulting concept conference
- Review of single-use package types, including wet wipes and towelettes
- Review of pouch packs for lotions, creams, liquids
- Packaging possibilities for pouches with various closures and bottoms
- A review of our CAD design and capabilities
- Specific turnkey packaging ideas for consumer skin care, cosmetic, industrial and automotive wipes
- Pouch Width
- Pouch Length
- Materials Commonly Processed
We can provide a wide range of packaging and delivery methods for your product:
Creams, lotions, liquids, pastes, free flowing graduals or powders, towelettes, capsules, tablets, gel caps, wipers, sponges.Automotive Industry:
- Cleaner packets
- Dashboard towelettes
- Lubrication packets
- Tire cleaner packs
- Tire & Wheel Treatment packs
- Gel Caps
- Laundry Detergents
- Computer screen cleaners
- Interior Convenience/Institutional Towelettes
- Secondary Operations Available
- With more than 30 production lines, dedicated laboratory support and expanded warehousing, we can handle all your product converting requirements.
- Industries Served
- Equipment List
- (30) Horizontal Form Fill and Seal, Intermittent Motion, Pouch Machines.
- Hi-Bar Metering Fill Pumps
- Small Character Inkjet Coding.
- Inspection Process
- FDA GMP filler/labeler. Weight checks per each line for fill accuracy, product retains, stability testing, micro testing in and out, Audits welcome.
- QC Process & Certifications
- We strictly abide by the FDA's "CGMPs" Standard for Quality
- Acceptable File Formats
- Share your graphics and data with us by submitting your Mac Illustrator files for the graphic art on the pouches, and PDF files for general previews.
- Lead Times
- Lead Times as Short as Two Weeks.