American FlexPack is one of the leading packaging companies that has been serving multiple industries and brand leaders to help them achieve the most versatile types of packaging for their products.
We have worked with various companies across the health and beauty, automotive, industrial, and many other industries, helping them create a packaging solution that reflects the quality and value of their vision.
Our experienced team is well-versed in custom packaging, allowing us to provide our diverse clients with packaging solutions that meet their needs. With our flexible production process, we can quickly adjust our output to meet customers’ changing requirements.
We use the latest technology to craft our packages, ensuring each product will be shipped safely. Our in-house facility is also fully equipped with the best equipment to produce high-quality packaging solutions within your budget. Overall, we aim to achieve customer success by delivering products that are second to none. Whether you need single-use sachets and pouches, towelettes, capsules, or another kind of specialty packaging, we’ve got you covered.
Leading Products We Offer
We have various products ideal for different industries, including cosmetics, nutraceuticals, and more. Our team of experts has successfully provided contract packaging services for brand leaders, allowing for more room to grow and expand.
Our exceptional products are as follows:
- Single-use sachets and pouches: Single-use packaging are ideal for automotive care, personal care, industrial supplies, towelettes, and more. These can be disposed of immediately after use.
- Fluid-Filled: We offer fluid-filled packaging for a wide range of fluids in varying viscosities. Some examples are gels, serums, and creams.
- Towelette: We can create packaging for wipes in different sizes. These are often distributed as complementary items in restaurants, gyms, and other places.
- Capsules: Single-use packets are a packaging solution for brand leaders selling capsules, tablets, gummies, pills, and other products. We also have specialized multi-pill packets for consumers who want to have their capsules ready and on the go.
- Cosmetics: Special packaging for the cosmetics industry is available to accommodate different cosmetic products, such as facial wipes, creams, and liquid makeup.
- Specialty packaging: We offer specialty and custom packaging such as die-cut, dual and trio fluid-filled, dual towel-filled, sponge-filled.
As a reputable contract packager, we want to ensure each client has options. Whatever products you’re sampling or selling, we can find a way to protect them while they reach their intended consumers.
Industries We Proudly Serve
Our numerous product offerings have served multiple industries with their packaging needs. Our list of clients includes retail, industrial, and other brand leaders in the following sectors:
- Health and beauty
- Household use
- Personal care
Choosing the right packaging solution to ensure the products are safe and aren’t contaminated is imperative. At the same time, the quality of the packaging and how it looks makes a difference.
Work with Us to Experience Unique Packaging
At American FlexPack, we’re committed to providing reliable contract packaging services you can trust. We’re known for our quality and will surely exceed your expectations. With our fast turnaround and stringent quality control during our manufacturing process, rest assured that you can enjoy beautiful, secure packaging that looks great.
Make a Difference with American FlexPack’s Help
A simple change in packaging can push consumers to become interested in your product. At the same time, choosing the right contract packaging company can make a big difference in cost and turnaround time.
If you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us today to learn more about our packaging solutions. You may also request a quote, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly. Let’s revolutionize your product with simple but valuable, eye-catching, and secure packaging.
What’s your vision?
American FlexPack looks forward to working with you to create a custom pouch to fit your packaging needs.Let’s Get Started