American FlexPack is a leading contract packaging service that serves various industries to provide superb packaging services. We have proudly handled single-use packets and towelettes for businesses that expect superior packaging that doesn’t compromise quality.
We specialize in creating custom towelette packaging solutions for a wide range of products.
We have over 20 years of experience designing towel packaging solutions backed by the highest-quality materials while ensuring that each package meets industry standards with our FDA and EPA-registered facility where the packaging occurs.
Specialized Towelette Packaging
If you’re a company looking for quality and trusted towelette packaging, American FlexPack provides a wide array of options you can choose from. We have the in-house capabilities to meet and exceed your expectations, especially regarding convenient and environmentally friendly packaging.
Furthermore, we pride ourselves on being the best in filling the largest-sized single towel into one pouch. You can trust us to follow your requests and meet your requirements to receive packaged towelettes that can be easily distributed for sampling or retail purposes.
Applications of Towelettes
Towelettes can be used for various applications in numerous industries since they are single-use and can be accessed and disposed of quickly. Some applications include the following:
- Personal and Beauty: Towelettes are widely used in the personal care industry. These single-use wipes are often pre-moistened with mild cleansers and skin conditioners, making them a convenient way to cleanse and refresh skin without water or soap. Towelettes make it easy to freshen up when you don’t have access to traditional showering methods.
- Automotive: Towelettes are useful for cleaning and detailing cars inside and out. Many car owners use towelettes to clean the hard-to-reach areas of their vehicles, such as underneath the dashboard. They can also easily remove dirt, grease, and grime from car tires, wheels, and bumpers.
- Food Service: Towelettes are commonly used in the food service industry to help keep surfaces clean and sanitize hands between tasks. They can also be used to wipe down tables, countertops, and kitchen equipment after each use.
- Household: Towelettes can be used around the home on various surfaces such as stainless steel, granite and stone, hardwood, glass, and more. They are ideal for wiping up spills or quick cleanups in tight spaces like inside cabinets and under appliances. Pet owners can also use them to keep pets clean and free of dirt, fleas, and ticks.
- Industrial: Towelettes are sometimes used in industrial settings for wiping away oil, grease, and dirt from tools, machines, and surfaces. Heavy-duty towelettes may be infused with chemical agents that quickly dissolve certain deposits and debris. They can also clean up spills or remove paint from application equipment.
Benefits of a Single-Use Packette for Towelettes
Single-use packets are ideal for towelettes because they provide the convenience of an efficient yet clean solution. Other benefits include the following:
- Durable: Single-use packets are very durable and versatile. We can create a packet depending on the size of the towelette and the volume of the product. Plus, they can be relied upon to protect the towelettes from outside elements when traveling.
- Airtight seal: Every single-use packet needs to be sealed properly for the moisture not to escape, especially for wet towelettes. So our unique designs will ensure that the towelettes won’t dry up no matter what.
- Efficient: Single-use packets need to be easy to use. Therefore, we have designed these special packaging to ensure they can easily dispense the towelettes without hassle. In addition, they are convenient to store and bring anywhere. It gives consumers easy access to their products without the mess.
Superior Single-Use Packette Packaging from American FlexPack for Towelettes
We understand the different requests, specifications, and demands of our customers who want to provide the best packaging to their consumers. So we have formulated a solution that you can trust.
If you have any questions about our services, don’t hesitate to contact us today. American FlexPack has an expert customer service team ready to answer any questions. Or you may request a quote, so we can get that project started.