Custom Contract Pouch Packaging Services for Wipes & Towelettes
( Click image to enlarge )
At American FlexPack, Inc., we have been serving our customers with premier contract packaging services for over 10 years. Our experts are proud to provide custom pouches for clients in a wide variety of industries. From the automotive, cosmetics, household, industrial, and personal care industries to medical, pharmaceutical, and the military, we aid in a variety of packaging processes.
Whether our customers' needs are initial product conception, package prototyping, or market sampling, we have the extensive experience in pouch packaging needed to target a successful product launch. Our equipment is state-of-the-art, with 30 intermittent motion pouch machines with horizontal form fill and seal.
The advanced machinery at American FlexPack is capable of producing 5 million pouches per day, and we cover a wide breadth of products. Creams, lotions, liquids, pastes, towelettes, capsules, tablets, gel caps, wipers, sponges-we handle it all. And our knowledgeable consultants can help with many angles of a project, including reviews of single use and lotion types of pouches as well as packaging possibilities for pouches with various closures and bottoms. We offer lead times as short as two weeks without ever compromising quality; we strictly abide by the FDA's GGMP standards for quality.
To find out more about our extensive custom pouch packaging, please see the table below, or contact our company directly.
Pouch/ Single Use Packaging Examples
- Custom Packaging & Filling of Single-use Shampoo Pouch for Personal Care Industry
- Custom Pouch Packaging of Nutritional Product for Health Industry
- Custom Pouches Packaging for a Cleansing Formula Product
Contract Pouch Packaging for Wipes & Towelettes Capabilities
From your initial product concept stage, to package prototyping and market sampling-we can help you target a successful product launch. We can provide ideas for your product presentation and packaging to add features. Or we can improve per-unit costs with recommendations for more efficient production based on package design options.
On the marketing front, our experience in the consumer and industrial sides can add valuable strategies to your competitive arsenal. In addition, we have extensive niche market expertise in packaging segments ranging from insect repellents, to self-tanning lotions, to automotive dashboard wipes.
Start now to review your project, in confidence, with:
- A consulting concept conference
- Review of single-use package types, including wet wipes and towelettes
- Review of pouch packs for lotions, creams, or liquids
- Packaging possibilities for pouches with various closures and bottoms
- A review of our CAD design and capabilities
- Specific turnkey packaging ideas for consumer skin care, cosmetic, industrial and automotive wipes
- Pouch Width
- Pouch Length
- Materials Commonly Processed
We can provide a wide range of packaging and delivery methods for your product:
Creams, lotions, liquids, pastes, towelettes, capsules, tablets, gel caps, wipers, sponges.Automotive Industry:
- Cleaner packets
- Dashboard towelettes
- Lubrication packets
- Tire cleaner packs
- Tire & Wheel Treatment packs
- Computer screen cleaners
- Interior Convenience/Institutional Towelettes
- Secondary Operations Available
- With more than 30 production lines, dedicated laboratory support and expanded warehousing, we can handle all your product converting requirements.
- Industries Served
- Equipment List
We have (30) Horizontal Form Fill and Seal, Intermittent Motion, Pouch Machines.
- Hi-Bar Metering Fill Pumps
- Small Character Inkjet Coding.
Capable of producing 5 million pouches per day.
- Inspection Process
- FDA GMP filler/labeler. Weight checks per each line for fill accuracy, product retains, stability testing, micro testing in and out, Audits welcome.
- QC Process & Certifications
- We strictly abide by the FDA's "CGMPs" Standard for Quality
- Acceptable File Formats
- Share your graphics and data with us by submitting your Mac Illustrator files for the graphic art on the pouches, and PDF files for general previews.
- Lead Times
- Lead Times as Short as Two Weeks.