Custom Pouch Packaging of Nutritional Product for Health Industry
A customer in the health industry hired American FlexPack, Inc. to complete the bulk packaging of their multiple count nutritional tablets. Utilizing our horizontal form fill and seal pouch machinery with featured intermittent motion technology, three customer-supplied tablets were deposited into each package and sealed. Products were packaged in accordance with FDA cGMP standards, with testing for seal integrity, fill accuracy, labeling, and weight checks carried out.
For more information about this medical product custom packaging project, or the other capabilities available please see the table below or contact us directly.
Custom Pouch Packaging of Nutritional Product for Health Industry Highlights
- Product Description
- Packaging of Multiple/Mixed Count Tablets or Casules
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Fill and Seal
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- Horizontal Form Fill and Seal, Intermittent Motion, Pouch Machines
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4"
- Material Used
- Food grade 48 gauge cosmetic web low odor ink surface print
- In process testing/inspection performed
- cGMP standards
- Industry for Use
- MOQ 25,000
- Delivery Location
- Green Bay, WI